New in 2.1:
- Support for RAR version 5 archives.
- Handle opening archives with huge number of parts better.
- Bug fixes for zip64, NSIS, and Squeeze.
New in 2.0:
- New look to better match modern iOS versions.
- Many other fixes for iOS 8 and 9.
- Full screen mode for previews.
- Better support for Zip, 7z, gzip and NSIS files.
- Bugfixes for pax and ARJ.
New in 1.5:
- Updated visual design for iOS 7.
- Add support for PMA files.
- Better support for broken Zip files.
- Fixed bugs in handling of NSIS and MSI files.
New in 1.4:
- Added support for XIP files.
- Fixed some crashes and unsupported files for RAR.
- Better support for RAR Mac OS X SFX files.
- Fixed crashes for certain CAB and PDF files.
- Added support for comments in Amiga LhA files.
New in 1.3:
- Fix a bug that would make files with invalid filenames not work in Zip and Exe files.
- Fix some small memory leaks.
- Read-only attributes for files in archives are now ignored. This caused some files not to extract correctly in older versions.
- Fix a bug with parsing Tar files.
New in 1.2:
- Added the ability to send archives and files contained in archives by email.
- Added support for the Internet Archive WARC format.
- Fixed bugs in XAR/.pkg, CAB, HQX and Compress.
- Fixed a few more rare bugs and crashes.
New in 1.1:
- Added support for password-protected 7z files.
- Better support for very old StuffIt archives, including password-protected ones.
- Worked around some bugs in iOS 6 that could make the preview crash.
- Various bugfixes for PDF, hqx and sitx.
New in 1.0: